Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just waiting.

Still struggling to get salinity up where it needs to be. Currently at 1.021. Close, but a bit more and I'll be happy. Temp holding at 78.3-78.8 Started 2 part dosing today. I'll start checking PH,KH/ALK and CA Monday. Get base numbers and see where we need to go.

I received the 10K/50 actinic Friday. They look very nice. Custom hood in the works. Black acrylic, full length about 3 inches off the surface. Speaking of lights, my T5's are on their way back from Finnex. Bad ballast!

I'm going to strip both fixtures and build one that consists of 96W and 130W fixtures. Ballasts will all be mounted under hood covered by acrylic box.

The Remora NANO skimmer has been producing nice skim mate and a LOT of micro bubbles. I hope the bubbles dissipate over time.

I have ordered individual reflectors for the Coralife PC's. I plan on mounting them on each side of the T5's. I have also ordered a QuiteOne 3000 for the pump. I want to add the LocLine and the second return to the system for more flow.

A few new shots. Skimmer running nicely!


















No comments: